- Proof of the following immunizations are required as a condition of attendance in all grades, including public, private, parochial, non-public, including vocational, intermediate units special education and home education students and students of cyber and charter schools in this commonwealth:
· 4 doses of Tetanus and Diphtheria (DTP, DtaP, DT or Td)- 1 dose after the 4th birthday.
· 3 doses of Polio (OPV, E-IPV).
· 2 doses of Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR).
· 3 doses of Hepatitis B (Hep B)
· 2 dose of Varicella (Varivax)-exemption if had the chicken pox virus.
In addition to the immunizationns listed, the following immunizations are required in this commonwealth for students entering 7th grade; or, in an ungraded class for studntes in the school year when the student is 12 years of age:
- 1 dose of Tdap if at least five years have elapsed since the last dose of a vaccine containing tetanus and diphtheria.
- 1 dose of Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV)
*** Proof of Immunization means a written record showing the date (month, day, year) your child was immunized.